More from Helen with Dreevay Tours



Getting ready for another beautiful weekend in my neck of the woods. It’s time again to hit the outdoors.

My last visit to Helen Ga was so good, I am seriously considering a visit again this coming Sunday. Saturday would be great as well, though there is the possibility of rain. Sunday, on the other hand, looks great!

 Harbersham Winery in Helen GA

One of my favorite stops in  a trip to North Georgia is the Habersham Winery. I  try to limit my wine tasting, whenever I am the designated driver.
My favorite wine is the White Muscadine.

There are also lots of other interesting things to purchase @ the Winery, and  after all that shopping, an impromptu picnic in the gazebo can be very relaxing.



The Island woman  in me is always drawn to  water, but I decide against go tubing , as the water was a bit cold. I could not help wishing that I was at one of the beautiful beaches in Trinidad and Tobago.



There are so many to choose from, but Maracas Bay in Trinidad, and Store Bay in Tobago would be my favorites.



I am so looking forward to my winter Trip . There are still a couple of spaces available on this trip. For more information go to Dreevaytours@gmail.com.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Start to a new adventure

The Beauty of Autumn with Dreevay Tours