The Beauty of Autumn with Dreevay Tours

Fall in my neighborhood

I truly love the Fall. The weather is perfect, and with it’s kaleidoscope of colors the atmosphere feels so mellow.

My very first visit to Georgia was back in the Fall of 1989. The pilot’s approach in Atlanta’s  airport took us over Stone Mountain Park. My senses were in overload. I had never seen anything that beautiful before.
Each year I look forward to this lovely season.

Fall in my back yard

A couple weeks ago, I was in Europe, and was blessed to experience this glorious season outside of the United States. Nature does not discriminate.  She blesses us all with her gifts.


Fall @ Buckingham Palace in London, England






 The Gardens of the Champ Elysees Avenue in Paris, France.


Fall in Paris, France.

I am reminded of the words of a song I learnt as a child,

  ‘My country’s skies are bluer than the oceans,
  And sunlight beams on Flamboyant and Pine.
But other lands have sunlight too, and oceans
And skies are sometime blue and bright as mine.
Oh hear my prayer thou God of all the nations
A prayer of Peace for their lands and for mine..’

Wherever you are,  be Blessed this Fall season, or perhaps you may want to visit the beautiful islands of Trinidad and Tobago, where the oceans are as blue as the skies. Contact me at dreevaytours@gmail.com or message me on my FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/dreevaytours/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More from Helen with Dreevay Tours

The Start to a new adventure